Introducing an innovative safe approach to reducing body fat – CoolSculpting Fat Reduction from Zeltiq!
What is CoolSculpting?
It’s an FDA approved, non-invasive, non-surgical fat reduction treatment for healthy men and women who want to reduce those unwanted fat deposits which resist diet and exercise. While we affectionately call these areas love handles, thunder thighs and muffin tops, these stubborn spots can now be diminished using a revolutionary safe and affordable technique called CoolSculpting.
Based on clinical findings published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, "Caliper measurements indicated 23% reduction in fat layer thickness at 3 months." Evaluations of CoolSculpting before and after pictures determined that "86% of subjects” showed improvement at the treatment area. Patient surveys concluded " 82% of patients would recommend the procedure to a friend".
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting?
- Freezes fat cells
- Targets fat on thighs and belly
- Works on back and upper arm fat
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical
- FDA approved
- Minimal to No downtime
- Can help define musculature
- Long lasting, natural looking results
- Approved for all skin types
- More affordable than other fat-reducing treatments
Does CoolSculpting hurt?
Coolsculpting is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure. While there can be some mild discomfort, our staff at Cindy Hoffman Dermatology go out of their way to make sure each unique individual is as comfortable as possible and has a positive experience. Studies show that the majority of patients claimed they felt comfortable during the procedure.
What is the typical price for CoolSculpting?
Surprisingly, CoolSculpting is affordable. Even those on a strict budget can benefit from this treatment. During your consultation, a specific plan with treatment objectives and prices will be mapped out for you.
How does CoolSculpting work?
- CoolSculpting technology uses controlled cooling to target and kill those fat cells that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- In the weeks following the CoolSculpting procedure, your body naturally processes the fat and removes dead cells.
- CoolSculpting results are long-term because treated fat cells have been removed.
CoolSculpting Reviews from popular media
While celebrities credit CoolSculpting for their impressive bodies on the internet, the mainstream media has investigated if CoolSculpting is really as good as their claims.
- Allure Magazine is "marveling over the idea of noninvasive liposuction" accrediting CoolSculpting as "the first FDA-approved non-invasive fat-removal treatment."
- Elle Magazine reviews calls Coolsculpting a "non-invasive way to fight a stubborn belly bulge, love handles, or flabby upper arms…" concluding "the fat-freezing technology…is incredibly effective."
- Men’s Fitness claims CoolSculpting "help[s] you lose fat in areas that you haven’t been able to hit through diet and exercise."
How long will my CoolSculpting results last?
While other fat removal and cellulite treatments shrink fat temporarily, CoolSculpting has been scientifically proven to freeze away fat effectively. Therefore, CoolSculpting results are long lasting, providing a non-surgical and non-invasive alternative to liposuction. A clinical study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, evaluated before and after pictures taken 2 and 5 years apart to assess whether visible reductions of body fat are consistent and long-term, even with fluctuations in body weights. The study concluded that CoolSculpting provided long-term, "durable results despite natural fluctuations in body weight," along with a healthy lifestyle including diet and exercise to optimize visible improvements.